Thursday, August 16, 2012, 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Minimizing the waste associated with your organization’s products, processes, and services is an effort that extends far beyond the four walls of your office or plant. At this event, issue experts and local business leaders (including speakers from Central Container, Fairview Health Services, and Baltix Sustainable Furniture) will look up the supply chain, discussing strategies for reducing waste through:
- Evaluating the life cycle of your product to help identify key priorities for waste minimization,
- Initial product design and raw material use,
- Sustainable purchasing practices, and
- Communicating and collaborating with suppliers.
Time for networking, small group discussions, and peer-to-peer learning will allow you to share resources, ask questions, and help identify key takeaways to put into action at your own workplace.
Registration and more info: